are you a good fit?
- A sharp observer?
- You consider yourself a perfectionist?
- You love finding glitches/bugs?
Then we believe you will thrive in this role!
where you will fit into our big picture
We fully entrust you with these responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts to study and analyze the requirements.
- Formulate test plans, devise test strategies, and establish test procedures covering all aspects of testing activities.
- Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
- Perform both manual and automated testing throughout the development process.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive development issue reports with necessary artifacts (logs, screenshots, video recordings, etc.)
- Write SQL queries, scripts to facilitate the testing process.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the final product.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned by the direct Supervisor or Director/Unit Head conditionally.
your qualifications and skills
- Solid experience in functional, usability, browser compatibility, integration, performance, security, and regression testing.
- Skilled in analyzing requirements, creating test plans, test cases, and automation tests.
- Detail and quality oriented personality.
- Have good adhoc-testing, error guessing skills.
- Logical & analytical mindset, problem solving aptitude.
- Good verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Well versed with quality control process and Agile environment.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and techniques quickly.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Experience in Visual Studio and SQL server is a plus.
- ISTQB Certification (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) or other equivalent software testing certifications are highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent hands-on experience in software companies.
- At least 2+ years of proven experience in Software Test Engineer position.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
what you will enjoy
Rewards & Recognitions
Meals & Refreshments
Transparent Career Path
where you will be working at
Lot 40, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
Don’t see your role? Apply here!